Ritshand: The Digital War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ritshand: The Digital War

Are you in the Digital War? Are you a human, a virus, or a half blood? What exactly is going on? Find out in Ritshand: The Digital War!!!

Home  Portal  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  

Evan, The Youthful Warrior and the Second Destins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evan
The Second Destins
The Second Destins
Evan

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Combat Level
Combat Level:
Evan, The Youthful Warrior and the Second Destins Left_bar_bleue5/100Evan, The Youthful Warrior and the Second Destins Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Evan, The Youthful Warrior and the Second Destins Empty
PostSubject: Evan, The Youthful Warrior and the Second Destins   Evan, The Youthful Warrior and the Second Destins Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:31 pm

Name: Evan
Tektek.org Avatar: Evan, The Youthful Warrior and the Second Destins C9207
Race: Destins
Home World: Earth/Realm of Light
Alignment: Good
Personality:Evan is very heroic, and has an uncommon sense of justice. Evan is cocky, playful, but can also be serious and strict. If Evan is faced with a problem, he can easily overcome it. Evan is very intelligent, and is a very good leader. Evan can also be immature at times. He is also very brave and daring. Most of the time, Evan acts very cool like he knows what he's doing, and sometimes is overconfident.
Fighting Style: Evan uses a mixture of many fighting styles, and will do his own thing occasionly. When fighting with a sword, Evan will use a mixture of the Lightsaber fighting style, and just blocking every attack, and looking for an opening. When fighting with no weapon, Evan just makes it up as he goes along, and mixes in some fighting moves from Nothern Shaolin style of Kung Fu.
History: Evan used to live in a place where there was no technology at all. When he was playing in the park with his friends one day when he was nine, green coding surrounded him. He was sucked up and was sliding in something that looked like a wormhole of green coding. He, too, ended up in the realm of light, not yet knowing it. "This... Doesn't look like Earth to me..." He felt something heavy in his pocket, and took out a cell phone. "Maybe I can call my house, tell everyone where I went, or, at least, that I'm gone." He opened it up and more green coding surrounded him. He looked at his body and realized that instead of his normal clothes(Black and Blue shirt, navy shorts) he was wearing the same black and blue shirt with a strap over it, and weird techno-pants on the bottom. "What the..."

As if things couldn't get any weirder, he noticed the ground and everything around him was glowing. Luckily, he had transition glasses, so the light didin't bother him. I wonder where I am, and what the -censored- just happened. Some of it just feels...right. I guess I'll go with the flow. Evan thought. He walked forward, and saw a big castle that was brighter than anything else here. He snuck in, and started living in a small guest room in the East Wing. It was weird, it seemed like nobody else lived there...

When it was getting dark, or at least things were getting less bright, he snuck outside and into a dark and ominous-looking graveyard, that looks especially scray because it wasn't bathed in light at all. He heard rumbling, and a bunch of weird monsters appeared. All he heard then was a voice go through his head, saying "V-viruses... Downloaded...Info Download complete" over and over in his mind.

"As if things couldn't get any more crappy!" Evan starting off by giving one of the V-Viruses a good roundhouse kick. It flew backwards, and Evan felt another's presence behind him. He elbowed it, and then moved his fist upwards, hitting the monster hard in the middle of it's...face. It blew up, and Evan rolled out of the way just in time and managed to avoid the blast. 10 more appeared, and Evan sighed, then smiled because he sort of like fighting. All of the V-viruses attacked him at the same time, and Evan felt overwhelmed. He just closed his eyes and waited for the pain to come, but it didn't. Instead, a blinding light appeared everywhere, killing all of the V-viruses. He looked down and realized the place where his hearts was was glowing, adn he just shrugged and went back to the castle. That night, in his sleep, a voice was saying "You now have super-human abilties. Enhanced strength, greater hearing, ability to tell where anything living or electronic is in a 30-mile radius. Remember, always keep your light strong, and be true to your heart.

Elemental Masteries- Primary Element: Light
Secondary Element: Water
Tertiary Element: Fire
Role Playing Sample: (in History)
Other Images: Evan, The Youthful Warrior and the Second Destins VenEvEvanPic
Back to top Go down
Chaos
The First Destins
The First Destins
Chaos

Number of posts : 164
Location : Digital World - Realm of V-Viruses: V-Virus Coliseum
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Combat Level
Combat Level:
Evan, The Youthful Warrior and the Second Destins Left_bar_bleue16/100Evan, The Youthful Warrior and the Second Destins Empty_bar_bleue  (16/100)

PostSubject: Re: Evan, The Youthful Warrior and the Second Destins   Evan, The Youthful Warrior and the Second Destins Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:22 pm

Evan wrote:
Name: Evan
Tektek.org Avatar: Evan, The Youthful Warrior and the Second Destins C9207
Race: Destins
Home World: Earth/Realm of Light
Alignment: Good
Personality:Evan is very heroic, and has an uncommon sense of justice. Evan is cocky, playful, but can also be serious and strict. If Evan is faced with a problem, he can easily overcome it. Evan is very intelligent, and is a very good leader. Evan can also be immature at times. He is also very brave and daring. Most of the time, Evan acts very cool like he knows what he's doing, and sometimes is overconfident.
Fighting Style: Evan uses a mixture of many fighting styles, and will do his own thing occasionly. When fighting with a sword, Evan will use a mixture of the Lightsaber fighting style, and just blocking every attack, and looking for an opening. When fighting with no weapon, Evan just makes it up as he goes along, and mixes in some fighting moves from Nothern Shaolin style of Kung Fu.
History: Evan used to live in a place where there was no technology at all. When he was playing in the park with his friends one day when he was nine, green coding surrounded him. He was sucked up and was sliding in something that looked like a wormhole of green coding. He, too, ended up in the realm of light, not yet knowing it. "This... Doesn't look like Earth to me..." He felt something heavy in his pocket, and took out a cell phone. "Maybe I can call my house, tell everyone where I went, or, at least, that I'm gone." He opened it up and more green coding surrounded him. He looked at his body and realized that instead of his normal clothes(Black and Blue shirt, navy shorts) he was wearing the same black and blue shirt with a strap over it, and weird techno-pants on the bottom. "What the..."

As if things couldn't get any weirder, he noticed the ground and everything around him was glowing. Luckily, he had transition glasses, so the light didin't bother him. I wonder where I am, and what the -censored- just happened. Some of it just feels...right. I guess I'll go with the flow. Evan thought. He walked forward, and saw a big castle that was brighter than anything else here. He snuck in, and started living in a small guest room in the East Wing. It was weird, it seemed like nobody else lived there...

When it was getting dark, or at least things were getting less bright, he snuck outside and into a dark and ominous-looking graveyard, that looks especially scray because it wasn't bathed in light at all. He heard rumbling, and a bunch of weird monsters appeared. All he heard then was a voice go through his head, saying "V-viruses... Downloaded...Info Download complete" over and over in his mind.

"As if things couldn't get any more crappy!" Evan starting off by giving one of the V-Viruses a good roundhouse kick. It flew backwards, and Evan felt another's presence behind him. He elbowed it, and then moved his fist upwards, hitting the monster hard in the middle of it's...face. It blew up, and Evan rolled out of the way just in time and managed to avoid the blast. 10 more appeared, and Evan sighed, then smiled because he sort of like fighting. All of the V-viruses attacked him at the same time, and Evan felt overwhelmed. He just closed his eyes and waited for the pain to come, but it didn't. Instead, a blinding light appeared everywhere, killing all of the V-viruses. He looked down and realized the place where his hearts was was glowing, adn he just shrugged and went back to the castle. That night, in his sleep, a voice was saying "You now have super-human abilties. Enhanced strength, greater hearing, ability to tell where anything living or electronic is in a 30-mile radius. Remember, always keep your light strong, and be true to your heart.

Elemental Masteries- Primary Element: Light
Secondary Element: Water
Tertiary Element: Fire
Role Playing Sample: (in History)
Other Images: Evan, The Youthful Warrior and the Second Destins VenEvEvanPic
This is great data you posted! Approved; you now have the authorization to create your other items.

P.S. Thanks for joining, Evan!
Back to top Go down
http://ritshand.rpg-dynasty.com
Evan
The Second Destins
The Second Destins
Evan

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Combat Level
Combat Level:
Evan, The Youthful Warrior and the Second Destins Left_bar_bleue5/100Evan, The Youthful Warrior and the Second Destins Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Evan, The Youthful Warrior and the Second Destins   Evan, The Youthful Warrior and the Second Destins Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:36 pm

No prob! Thanks for making me a mod. mind if I still call you Zexy? xD
Back to top Go down
Chaos
The First Destins
The First Destins
Chaos

Number of posts : 164
Location : Digital World - Realm of V-Viruses: V-Virus Coliseum
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Combat Level
Combat Level:
Evan, The Youthful Warrior and the Second Destins Left_bar_bleue16/100Evan, The Youthful Warrior and the Second Destins Empty_bar_bleue  (16/100)

PostSubject: Re: Evan, The Youthful Warrior and the Second Destins   Evan, The Youthful Warrior and the Second Destins Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:08 pm

Evan wrote:
No prob! Thanks for making me a mod. mind if I still call you Zexy? xD
I guess you could if you wanted to. (I guess I'm permanently glued with that nickname on every site I go to, lol)
Back to top Go down
http://ritshand.rpg-dynasty.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evan, The Youthful Warrior and the Second Destins   Evan, The Youthful Warrior and the Second Destins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evan, The Youthful Warrior and the Second Destins
Page 1 of 1