Ritshand: The Digital War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ritshand: The Digital War

Are you in the Digital War? Are you a human, a virus, or a half blood? What exactly is going on? Find out in Ritshand: The Digital War!!!

Home  Portal  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  

Chaos, The Nightshade/The First Destins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chaos
The First Destins
The First Destins
Chaos

Number of posts : 164
Location : Digital World - Realm of V-Viruses: V-Virus Coliseum
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Combat Level
Combat Level:
Chaos, The Nightshade/The First Destins Left_bar_bleue16/100Chaos, The Nightshade/The First Destins Empty_bar_bleue  (16/100)

Chaos, The Nightshade/The First Destins Empty
PostSubject: Chaos, The Nightshade/The First Destins   Chaos, The Nightshade/The First Destins Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:24 pm

Name: Chaos, The First Destins

Tektek.org Avatar: In Avatar/Signature

Race: Human/Destins

Home World: Digital World - Realm of Light

Alignment: Lawful Good (despite that fact that my character's name is Chaos)

Personality: Eager to destroy anything related to Reminance, willing to converse with anyone when necessary, unusually silent at other times.

Fighting Style: Spell Casting, Minor Reality Bending, Destins Fighting Style

History:
Chaos used to be a normal teenager originally with a human's name too. He was a major success in education, sports, and popularity. One day during school, a device just appeared on the ground, and suddenly an ear-splitting sound was flowing through his mind. Chaos picked up the device, which looked like a perfectly normal cell phone. Then, the device started to transfer green-colored coding numbers throughout Chaos' entire body.

He let out a muffled scream, which was completely unheard in the real world. When the coding vanished, Chaos found himself in a "golden" city. With high-technology everywhere, so was confusion. He made his way through a nearby cemetery, the only non-shining area. A cloaked man appeared to him. "So... you are one of the recipients of the Digital Devices?" asked the man. "Sure, if you call this a Digital Device. What exactly is going on here? You look like you know a thing or two." Chaos took out the cell phone and showed it to the man. "Well, first of all, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Sanctus, the Light King's highest bodyguard and... that is no ordainary cell phone, it is your connection between your realm... and ours. It's hard to explain, how about I download it into your mind..."

-After downloading the information-

"Thanks, Sanctus, that helped quite a bit." said Chaos. "Here, you'll need this, it's the best armor we've got in the Light Realm, you're going to live a lot longer in the Digital World with a good V-Virus defensive armor." Sanctus waved his staff around in the air and more green coding appeared on Chaos, this time on his clothes, which were slowly transforming into the form of a heavily armed black armor, it comes with two flaming buster blades, two transformable rifles geared near the waist, and two very sharp katanas equipped to the back of the armor. When the codes vanished, Chaos' eyes turned red. "Yes, your appearance is now permanently altered, the red eyes that you have will give you the ability to increase the power of your vision fifty times more than the vision of an average human. Your fighting ability has also been greatly increased. Nobody must know that you existed in the human world anymore. I deleted all of your known's memories of you, inclusing your own from the past, everything now thinks you're either missing or dead. You shall now forever be known as... Chaos, The First Destins." said Sanctus. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, you did WHAT?!" shouted Chaos angrily, he couldn't remember his own name form the past or anybody he knew. "You begin a new life here, my friend." Sanctus stuck his hand out and rapidly clutched Chaos' forehead, changing the way he thought. (I'm sorry, but it's for the good of yourself and your kind) thought Sanctus to himself. Chaos shouted, "I'm going to beat every V-Virus to the ground."

Suddenly, there was a loud explosion from a distance. It was from the Light King's Fortress. "Quickly, to the fortress!" Sanctus and Chaos warped to the gates and fought their way up. By the time they arrived, the king was already on the ground, dead. There was a voice coming from an unknown place. It was Travis Defiman. "This is only the beginning..." there was a sinister laugh and then slience.

Sanctus was surrounded by many Chapel Devil V-Viruses. He fought for his life, but was too soon defeated. "If this is what they'll do to the worlds, I'll end them right now." Chaos charged/ignited the blades and slashed a few of them in the air and then created several "clones" of himself that unleashed multiple more fatal slashes on the V-Viruses. He opened a black hole underneath some more of them and drained them in, completely destroying the V-Virus' life matter. For the last group, he froze time for five seconds and slashed every virus and then turned time back to normal again. Chaos sat on the throne and said, "Hehe, guess I'm king now."

Sanctus:
Chaos, The Nightshade/The First Destins 9B53752A61054E438207C77131B3284B

Elemental Masteries-

Primary Element: Illusion
Secondary Element: Time
Tertiary Element: Space

Role Playing Sample: (The last paragraph of the History)

Other Images: Chaos, The Nightshade/The First Destins C6ba70
Back to top Go down
http://ritshand.rpg-dynasty.com

Chaos, The Nightshade/The First Destins
Page 1 of 1