Ritshand: The Digital War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ritshand: The Digital War

Are you in the Digital War? Are you a human, a virus, or a half blood? What exactly is going on? Find out in Ritshand: The Digital War!!!

Home  Portal  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  

Roaming around the castle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evan
The Second Destins
The Second Destins
Evan

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Combat Level
Combat Level:
Roaming around the castle Left_bar_bleue5/100Roaming around the castle Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Roaming around the castle Empty
PostSubject: Roaming around the castle   Roaming around the castle Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:23 am

Evan walked back into the castle, into his favorite hiding place. So Chaos lives here, huh? Meh, that guy's okay. I wonder if he designed this castle. If he did, mental kudos! Evan chuckled silently to himself. Hmm... What should I do...? He decided to explore the castle.

He walked to the main floor, still not hearing anyone. He silently snuck up to the West Wing, and saw a bedroom. "Chaos's, perhaps?" he said to himself. he lied down on the bed. "So comfy...I haven't had something this soft in a long time."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
The First Destins
The First Destins
Chaos

Number of posts : 164
Location : Digital World - Realm of V-Viruses: V-Virus Coliseum
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Combat Level
Combat Level:
Roaming around the castle Left_bar_bleue16/100Roaming around the castle Empty_bar_bleue  (16/100)

PostSubject: Re: Roaming around the castle   Roaming around the castle Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:16 pm

Evan wrote:
Evan walked back into the castle, into his favorite hiding place. So Chaos lives here, huh? Meh, that guy's okay. I wonder if he designed this castle. If he did, mental kudos! Evan chuckled silently to himself. Hmm... What should I do...? He decided to explore the castle.

He walked to the main floor, still not hearing anyone. He silently snuck up to the West Wing, and saw a bedroom. "Chaos's, perhaps?" he said to himself. he lied down on the bed. "So comfy...I haven't had something this soft in a long time."
Chaos decided to take a break for a while and he left the Throne Room. He walked over to the West Wing to check in the guest room. I actually wonder what guest actually could afford to stay here... I guess there was no point in having that room built. He walked towards the room and slowly opened the door...
Back to top Go down
http://ritshand.rpg-dynasty.com
Evan
The Second Destins
The Second Destins
Evan

Combat Level
Combat Level:
Roaming around the castle Left_bar_bleue5/100Roaming around the castle Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Roaming around the castle   Roaming around the castle Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:45 pm

Evan heard a noise outside the door. he jumped out of the window in the room. "Darn it! What if someone sees that it was disturbed? Oh, well, at least I'm safe."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
The First Destins
The First Destins
Chaos

Combat Level
Combat Level:
Roaming around the castle Left_bar_bleue16/100Roaming around the castle Empty_bar_bleue  (16/100)

PostSubject: Re: Roaming around the castle   Roaming around the castle Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:51 pm

Evan wrote:
Evan heard a noise outside the door. he jumped out of the window in the room. "Darn it! What if someone sees that it was disturbed? Oh, well, at least I'm safe."
Chaos got the door finally open and walked inside. "Strange. I could have sworn someone... or something was in here." Chaos sat on the bed for a while. A strong breeze flew in. "Huh? The cleaners probably forgot to close the windows again..." Chaos walked towards the window, ready to close it. Suddenly, he stopped and looked outside, directly foward. "It sure is a nice day today. A little breezy though..." Chaos slowly started to look down.
Back to top Go down
Evan
The Second Destins
The Second Destins
Evan

Combat Level
Combat Level:

PostSubject: Re: Roaming around the castle   Roaming around the castle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:35 am

Evan decided to take a nap on the lawn. It was even comfier than the bed.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
The First Destins
The First Destins
Chaos

Combat Level
Combat Level:

PostSubject: Re: Roaming around the castle   Roaming around the castle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:57 pm

Evan wrote:
Evan decided to take a nap on the lawn. It was even comfier than the bed.
"That's unusual... I wonder who that could be." Chaos ran out of the castle through the front entrance and walked to the lawn. "Evan? What are you doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
Evan
The Second Destins
The Second Destins
Evan

Combat Level
Combat Level:

PostSubject: Re: Roaming around the castle   Roaming around the castle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 3:16 pm

Evan was rudely awoken from his sleep. "WHOA! Chaos! Um, I was just, um, observing it here. What are YOU doing?"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
The First Destins
The First Destins
Chaos

Combat Level
Combat Level:

PostSubject: Re: Roaming around the castle   Roaming around the castle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:31 pm

Evan wrote:
Evan was rudely awoken from his sleep. "WHOA! Chaos! Um, I was just, um, observing it here. What are YOU doing?"
"Investigating around (my own castle). I've been hearing some strange noises in the guest room, it looks like someone was in there. if it was you, then I wouldn't care too much, you're welcome almost everywhere in my kingdom."
Back to top Go down
Evan
The Second Destins
The Second Destins
Evan

Combat Level
Combat Level:

PostSubject: Re: Roaming around the castle   Roaming around the castle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:10 pm

"Oh, um, thanks." He smiled a fake smile, and then walked back inside. "I like secrtes better..." he grumbled to himself.
Chaos began walking back to the Throne Room, leaving Evan temporarily off on his own.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
The First Destins
The First Destins
Chaos

Combat Level
Combat Level:

PostSubject: Re: Roaming around the castle   Roaming around the castle Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:13 am

Evan wrote:
"Oh, um, thanks." He smiled a fake smile, and then walked back inside. "I like secrtes better..." he grumbled to himself.
Chaos began walking back to the Throne Room, leaving Evan temporarily off on his own.
Chaos walked back to the Throne Room, leaving Evan temporarily on his own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roaming around the castle   Roaming around the castle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roaming around the castle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ritshand: The Digital War :: Digital World - Realm of Light (10+ posts to enter) :: Role Playing-
Jump to: