Ritshand: The Digital War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ritshand: The Digital War

Are you in the Digital War? Are you a human, a virus, or a half blood? What exactly is going on? Find out in Ritshand: The Digital War!!!

Home  Portal  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  

Betwixt Gate

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaos
The First Destins
The First Destins
Chaos

Number of posts : 164
Location : Digital World - Realm of V-Viruses: V-Virus Coliseum
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Combat Level
Combat Level:
Betwixt Gate Left_bar_bleue16/100Betwixt Gate Empty_bar_bleue  (16/100)

Betwixt Gate Empty
PostSubject: Betwixt Gate   Betwixt Gate Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:58 pm

Chaos walked through a gate surging with a powerful mana torrent and entered the Digital World. He started to look for enemies in case...

OOC: The Betwixt Gate looks like the place in the site logo, JICYWW.

Last edited by Chaos on Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ritshand.rpg-dynasty.com
Evan
The Second Destins
The Second Destins
Evan

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Combat Level
Combat Level:
Betwixt Gate Left_bar_bleue5/100Betwixt Gate Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Betwixt Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betwixt Gate   Betwixt Gate Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:30 pm

"Um... Hi, you're... Chaos, right? The king of the Realm of Light?" Evan walked up to Chaos, Ranpu in his belt. "I'm Evan/ Have you heard of the Saviors? I think I might join them, they seem pretty cool. I got teleported here, and I got a brand new digital thingy and cool new clothes! Wow, I talk a lot, don't i?"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
The First Destins
The First Destins
Chaos

Combat Level
Combat Level:

Betwixt Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betwixt Gate   Betwixt Gate Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:17 pm

Evan wrote:
"Um... Hi, you're... Chaos, right? The king of the Realm of Light?" Evan walked up to Chaos, Ranpu in his belt. "I'm Evan/ Have you heard of the Saviors? I think I might join them, they seem pretty cool. I got teleported here, and I got a brand new digital thingy and cool new clothes! Wow, I talk a lot, don't i?"
"It's alright, I carry on a lot too, sometimes without realising it. You're right though, I am Chaos, the King of the Realm of Light. The previous ruler died and for some reason, he stated that the "First Destins should take up the crown when he passes away or is captured by invading viruses". Many people tend to be curious when they first enter the Digital World. Yes, I've heard of the Saviors, I fought along their side a few times too. They are currently scattered, each of them in several realms of the Digital World, most of them in the V-Virus Realm, attempting to put the V-Viruses to complete extinction. Hopefully they'll be alright... oh wait, there I go again, haha."
Back to top Go down
Evan
The Second Destins
The Second Destins
Evan

Combat Level
Combat Level:

Betwixt Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betwixt Gate   Betwixt Gate Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:17 am

"Who are the Destins? Since you are a Destin, what's it like? I'm pretty sure I'm not a Destin, that's why I wanna be a savior. I wonder Dante went, I haven't seen him in a while, well, ever. Nobody talks about him. Did something happen to him?"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
The First Destins
The First Destins
Chaos

Combat Level
Combat Level:

Betwixt Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betwixt Gate   Betwixt Gate Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:20 pm

Evan wrote:
"Who are the Destins? Since you are a Destin, what's it like? I'm pretty sure I'm not a Destin, that's why I wanna be a savior. I wonder Dante went, I haven't seen him in a while, well, ever. Nobody talks about him. Did something happen to him?"
"Nobody knows for now. He's always off, executing the V-Viruses as fast as taking a breath. About the answer to your first question... you're from Earth, right?"
Back to top Go down
Evan
The Second Destins
The Second Destins
Evan

Combat Level
Combat Level:

Betwixt Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betwixt Gate   Betwixt Gate Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:46 pm

"Yeah.. Is that bad?"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
The First Destins
The First Destins
Chaos

Combat Level
Combat Level:

Betwixt Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betwixt Gate   Betwixt Gate Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:55 pm

Evan wrote:
"Yeah.. Is that bad?"
"No. You have a Digital Device and you're from Earth, which means you're a Destins. And by looking at things around here, I'd say you might be the second one!"
Back to top Go down
Evan
The Second Destins
The Second Destins
Evan

Combat Level
Combat Level:

Betwixt Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betwixt Gate   Betwixt Gate Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:21 am

Evan was extremely taken aback. "I"M A DESTIN?! How come nobody told me? I thought I was just gonna be a Savior! Nothing more! This is HUGE! What do I do now that I'm a Destin?"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
The First Destins
The First Destins
Chaos

Combat Level
Combat Level:

Betwixt Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betwixt Gate   Betwixt Gate Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:58 pm

Evan wrote:
Evan was extremely taken aback. "I"M A DESTIN?! How come nobody told me? I thought I was just gonna be a Savior! Nothing more! This is HUGE! What do I do now that I'm a Destin?"
"Fight in the war. You must not die, you're one of the first fifteen, the most important and valuable to the heroes of this war."
Back to top Go down
Evan
The Second Destins
The Second Destins
Evan

Combat Level
Combat Level:

Betwixt Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betwixt Gate   Betwixt Gate Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 3:14 pm

"Cool! I'm a great fighter!"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
The First Destins
The First Destins
Chaos

Combat Level
Combat Level:

Betwixt Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betwixt Gate   Betwixt Gate Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:32 pm

Evan wrote:
"Cool! I'm a great fighter!"
"Really? Let's see what you're made of... wanna spar? I don't see any V-Viruses around, so a friendly match couldn't hurt. So... how will it be?"
Back to top Go down
Evan
The Second Destins
The Second Destins
Evan

Combat Level
Combat Level:

Betwixt Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betwixt Gate   Betwixt Gate Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:09 pm

"Deal." Evan smiled as he got into his attack position.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
The First Destins
The First Destins
Chaos

Combat Level
Combat Level:

Betwixt Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betwixt Gate   Betwixt Gate Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:13 am

Evan wrote:
"Deal." Evan smiled as he got into his attack position.
"You want me to go full-out or easy on you? Or semi-hard?"
Back to top Go down
Evan
The Second Destins
The Second Destins
Evan

Combat Level
Combat Level:

Betwixt Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betwixt Gate   Betwixt Gate Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:49 pm

"Semi-easy-medium-normal-extreme...HARD" Evan lunged at Chaos, spinning around in the air so as to gather force. He landed right next to Chaos, gathering Chi energy he didn't know he could gather.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
The First Destins
The First Destins
Chaos

Combat Level
Combat Level:

Betwixt Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betwixt Gate   Betwixt Gate Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:55 am

Evan wrote:
"Semi-easy-medium-normal-extreme...HARD" Evan lunged at Chaos, spinning around in the air so as to gather force. He landed right next to Chaos, gathering Chi energy he didn't know he could gather.
"What... are you doing." said Chaos, not really eager to find out anyway. He began charging up energy, but it kept on dropping and increasing, never actually either going up or down. "Alright then. Magic won't work right now..." Chaos ignited his Buster Blades even more than they already were and took several rapid swings at Evan.
Back to top Go down
Evan
The Second Destins
The Second Destins
Evan

Combat Level
Combat Level:

Betwixt Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betwixt Gate   Betwixt Gate Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:40 am

Evan jumped backwards, dodging Chaos' random swings. Still having CHi energy race through his body, he again lunged at Chaos, this time swinging his blade when he was above him, and again when he landed behind Chaos. "Hey, come on! You're the FIRST DESTIN! I thought you'd put up more of a fight than this!"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
The First Destins
The First Destins
Chaos

Combat Level
Combat Level:

Betwixt Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betwixt Gate   Betwixt Gate Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:27 pm

Evan wrote:
Evan jumped backwards, dodging Chaos' random swings. Still having CHi energy race through his body, he again lunged at Chaos, this time swinging his blade when he was above him, and again when he landed behind Chaos. "Hey, come on! You're the FIRST DESTIN! I thought you'd put up more of a fight than this!"
"Well, these aren't exactly featherweight. I could always make them much easier to handle, but you've drained nearly all of my mana. (Sora says: lol! )" Chaos charged his blades up to the maximum amount of fire energy, anything that got near the blades (besides Chaos) were going to be dinner's servings. He released many, many fireballs at Evan.
Back to top Go down
Evan
The Second Destins
The Second Destins
Evan

Combat Level
Combat Level:

Betwixt Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betwixt Gate   Betwixt Gate Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:40 pm

"Oh, no you don't!" Evan defleted all the fireballs with Ranpu, which was glowing from all the mana and Chi energy (thanks, Chaos) and the fireballs flew towards Chaos, but they all missed. Evan decided to use one of his newest tricks, and threw his sword up into th air, did a bicycle kick, and kicked his sword at Chaos at full force, and it was accurate, too.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
The First Destins
The First Destins
Chaos

Combat Level
Combat Level:

Betwixt Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betwixt Gate   Betwixt Gate Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:54 pm

Evan wrote:
"Oh, no you don't!" Evan defleted all the fireballs with Ranpu, which was glowing from all the mana and Chi energy (thanks, Chaos) and the fireballs flew towards Chaos, but they all missed. Evan decided to use one of his newest tricks, and threw his sword up into th air, did a bicycle kick, and kicked his sword at Chaos at full force, and it was accurate, too.
Chaos quickly stuck his flaming blade out in a horizontal way. The Ranpu pierced the blade and Chaos ignited it, making the entire sword, even the handle extremely hot. Chaos' fiery blade released the Ranpu onto the ground, with a lot of smoke rising in the air. "Any more tricks up your sleeve?"
Back to top Go down
Evan
The Second Destins
The Second Destins
Evan

Combat Level
Combat Level:

Betwixt Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betwixt Gate   Betwixt Gate Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:52 pm

"I'm just getting started!" He picked up Ranpu, and charged at Chaos with lightning speed. When he was about to hit him, he jumped up into the air and disappeared. A few minutes later, he came down with Ranpu aiming right at Chaos, and he was going extremely fast, too.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
The First Destins
The First Destins
Chaos

Combat Level
Combat Level:

Betwixt Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betwixt Gate   Betwixt Gate Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:33 pm

Evan wrote:
"I'm just getting started!" He picked up Ranpu, and charged at Chaos with lightning speed. When he was about to hit him, he jumped up into the air and disappeared. A few minutes later, he came down with Ranpu aiming right at Chaos, and he was going extremely fast, too.
Chaos just stood there. "That blade getting too hot for ya?" It was literally on fire. That's exactly what Chaos wanted him to do. Pick up the Ranpu that Chaos already heated up and then powered by the wind, the blade would catch on fire, and the faster Evan ran, the more powerful the flames. Chaos stuck his immense blade in the ground and placed his hands on it, one on top of another. "You're right Evan... you ARE just 'getting started'." He watched carefully to see what Evan would do next, making himself seem really vulnerable not in his battle stance and without his blade.
Back to top Go down
Evan
The Second Destins
The Second Destins
Evan

Combat Level
Combat Level:

Betwixt Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betwixt Gate   Betwixt Gate Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:06 pm

Evan could see what Chaos was trying to do, and Ranpu wasn't hurting him. apparently it was heat resistent. He landed on the ground NEXT to Chaos and thenstarted slashing at him at maximum speed, but he had the advantage, because he was the only one who knew Ranpu was hot.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
The First Destins
The First Destins
Chaos

Combat Level
Combat Level:

Betwixt Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betwixt Gate   Betwixt Gate Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:16 am

Evan wrote:
Evan could see what Chaos was trying to do, and Ranpu wasn't hurting him. apparently it was heat resistent. He landed on the ground NEXT to Chaos and thenstarted slashing at him at maximum speed, but he had the advantage, because he was the only one who knew Ranpu was hot.
Chaos used one blade as a shield and one blade to swing back and forth to create flaming projectiles as a counterattack.
Back to top Go down
Evan
The Second Destins
The Second Destins
Evan

Combat Level
Combat Level:

Betwixt Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betwixt Gate   Betwixt Gate Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 3:59 pm

Evan used Ranpu to repel Chaos' attack, and then jumped left, jumped, and used a downward slash aimed at Chaos' head.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
The First Destins
The First Destins
Chaos

Combat Level
Combat Level:

Betwixt Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betwixt Gate   Betwixt Gate Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:45 pm

Evan wrote:
Evan used Ranpu to repel Chaos' attack, and then jumped left, jumped, and used a downward slash aimed at Chaos' head.
Chaos jumped in the air with great force, his blades seems like normal weighted blades to him. Forming his blades in a Burning X, he intended to block Evan's slash and then sending him even higher in the air by slashing the fiery X, creating a molten double-crescent force.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Betwixt Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betwixt Gate   Betwixt Gate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Betwixt Gate
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ritshand: The Digital War :: Digital World - Entrance (Newbie Realm, 1+ posts to enter) :: Role Playing-
Jump to: