Ritshand: The Digital War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ritshand: The Digital War

Are you in the Digital War? Are you a human, a virus, or a half blood? What exactly is going on? Find out in Ritshand: The Digital War!!!

Home  Portal  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  

Cyber Form Rules and Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chaos
The First Destins
The First Destins
Chaos

Number of posts : 164
Location : Digital World - Realm of V-Viruses: V-Virus Coliseum
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Combat Level
Combat Level:
Cyber Form Rules and Template Left_bar_bleue16/100Cyber Form Rules and Template Empty_bar_bleue  (16/100)

Cyber Form Rules and Template Empty
PostSubject: Cyber Form Rules and Template   Cyber Form Rules and Template Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:02 pm

This is where your template of the cyber form will be created. There is a certain limit to how many cyber forms you can have. Instead of creating new forms when you reach the required amount of posts, you may "level up" your previous form, increasing it's power(s). For example, if I have made 100 posts, my form (you may have ONLY one levelable form, no more if you select this option) is Level 1. When I have made 200 posts, my form is Level 2, etc. No, you may not make a god-moddish Cyber Form, despite the leveling. Please keep it within necessary power range.

below 100 or exactly 100 posts: 1 form

200 posts: 2 forms

300 posts: 3 forms

400 posts: 4 forms

500 posts: 5 forms

Name: (The name of the cyber form.)

Description: (What you look like in this form.)

Advantages: (What the good effects of this form are. Depending on what you type, an Administrator will select it's durablility time, if necessary.)

Disadvantages: (The bad effects of this cyber form.)

History: (How your character gained this cyber form. You must use vivid details.)

P.S. When creating something, please bold and underline required things things like Description and History (just random examples) so that the Administrators and Moderators can see through all of the text.
Back to top Go down
http://ritshand.rpg-dynasty.com

Cyber Form Rules and Template
Page 1 of 1